The travel: Pietrasanta, Tuscany, the little Athens, the city of marble and art. You will be able to appreciate its history, culture and traditions. You can discover the city centre, further inland, or the marina consisting of Fiumetto, Tonfano, Focette and Motrone. You will walk through the small streets and become inspired by numerous monuments and discover how these works are created at the numerous artisan workshops.
The stay: we have a selection of b&b and hotels in Pietrasanta
The Learn: You will learn how to use your hands and appreciate the importance of dexterity and time. When you create an object from scratch, using raw materials, your hands and creativity, you understand that quality can only be obtained with time and attention to detail. You will value objects based on their quality.
- 5 days of sculpture workshop with our talented artist.
- 3 daily hours of activity will take place outdoors in the beautiful garden of the artisan’s laboratory.
- Our talented artist will share the techniques of sculpture and introduce you to the beautiful marble caves.
We can’t wait to meet you and invite you into our world of creativity and learning with our Retreat with Artisans in the city of the artists!
The package includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 day sculpture workshop – 3 daily hours in the artist’s laboratory
- The course will be personalised according to the level of the participants.
- The course can be adapted for children.
- Transportation can be arranged if required.
Price: From Euro: 1885,00 per person – please note that each request will be quoted upon the wish and the needs of the participants
Starting dates on request