The travel: When you think of Apulia, you might automatically think of Alberobello, Ostuni and Salento. If you go further inland, you will encounter Bitonto, a small jewel set in a breath-taking landscape. With a historical centre you will be alongside locals, many of whom you will find seated outside of their doors. There are many reasons to visit Bitonto, one of them being our empowering courses with our talented local artisans.
The stay: The stay will be in a beautiful and charming historical residence that recalls the past.
The Learn: You will learn how to use your hands and appreciate the importance of dexterity and time. When you create something from scratch – using raw materials, your hands and creativity – you understand that quality can only be obtained with time and attention to detail. You will value objects based on their quality.
The papier-mâché workshop will take place in the artisans’ laboratory, introducing you to the techniques leading to a defined project, opening the door to your creativity!
- 5 day papier-maché workshop
- 3 hours of activity taking place in the morning within the artisan’s laboratory
- Our talented artisan will introduce you to the techniques of working and processing papier-mâché through a defined project. You will learn the many ways that papier-mache can be useful!
We can’t wait to meet you and to invite you into our world of creativity and learning with our Retreat with Artisans in Apulia!
The package includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 day papier-mâché workshop- 3 hour workshop in the morning in the artisan’s laboratory
- Minimum 6, maximum 8 people
⮚ Can include additional workshops if required e.g. cooking class or ceramics
⮚The course will be personalized upon the level of the participants
⮚ Workshops can be adapted for children
⮚Transportation can be arranged if required
⮚ Available all year round
Price: From Euro: 670,00 per person