The artisans of ceramics are more than craftspeople… they are artists. It is this artistic facet that elevates the craft to a profession. Working with clay is the most active expression of manual skills, where hands are used to pinch, roll, throw, shape, and decorate a piece before it is fired, creating a true work of art.
Creative Italy has selected the finest craftsmen in various Italian regions where ceramics and pottery have historic origins. Alongside the masters, participants will spend a day or more in the laboratory learning ancient techniques and history, creating an object at will. All this while fully immersed in an authentic cultural exchange.
Depending on the season, participants can choose to join a local activity – such as the olive harvest or truffle search – typical of the regions where our ceramics experiences take place.
The program can be customized according to the knowledge and needs of the participants
- Minimum 2 pax
- Duration: 3 hours or more
- Activities also suitable for children
- Where: Tuscany, Sicily, Rome, Umbria
- When: Throughout the year
- Depending on the season, it is possible to combine the experience with an activity such as the olive harvest or truffle search
For more information write to email@example.com